My favorite links of the week from the best Social Media and Tech blogs and websites:
- Liberals More Active Than Conservatives on Social Media [STUDY]
Interesting stats on Social Media use
- 5 tools to help cover your tracks online
- Yelp consumer alerts enacted to bust paid reviews
- Something techie for everyone at TechCamp Memphis – November 3 — Joe Spake’s Weblog
I am presenting at TechCamp Memphis. Come on out for a whole day of Tech!
- Why Guy Kawasaki Believes In Google+
via CRM Magazine
- Facebook Not a Strategy – Getting 400 Twitter Followers Not a Business Goal
- No More Silos… Just Social Business | Social Media Today
Silos will always be with us, both within our groups and outside them.
Digest powered by RSS Digest