My favorite links of the week from the best Social Media and Tech blogs and websites:
- Amazon Makes No Profit on Kindles
- Social Media Marketing Industry [Infographic]
- What Happens to Your Website When You Die?
Interesting question. Do you have a plan?
- Can Social Media Lead to a Home Robbery?
Common sense social media advice from Socialnomics
- How To Tell If Your Social Media Policy Is Unlawful
via Social Media Explorer
- 3 Ways “Social Media Experts” Gamble with Your Money
- Is your PIN among the 20 worst?
- How to email influential people—and get responses FAST (plus new free download)
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Facebook Engagement
- How Your FICO Score Affects Your Ability to Get a Mortgage
- Dear iPad pedestrians, this has to stop | Technically Incorrect – CNET News
My favorite rant of the week – by Chris Matyszczyk
- Let’s ask the experts: What is NSFW?
That’s not safe for work
- Lesser known terms of service of Facebook and Twitter
- Presidential Debate Most-Tweeted Event in U.S. Political History
Kind of funny headline, considering how short a time Twitter has been around. I think Kennedy-Nixon would have generated many more tweets.
- Social Media Crisis Management – Online Colleges
- Why We Are So Rude Online
- Talking Tech: FedEx moves into PC repair
Well, they are flying most of the broken computers around to be fixed anyway.
- Review: Kindle Paperwhite leaves a glowing impression
Can’t wait to try the new Paperwhite Kindle
- Pew: Half of adults own tablet or smartphone
Digest powered by RSS Digest