- Why Google owes you nothing
Very interesting perspective, and so true.
- How Kodak Squandered Every Single Digital Opportunity It Had
We all have had our Kodak moments. Many of us Boomers shot thousands of frames of Kodachrome and Tri-X Pan before the days of digital.
- The Week That Killed SOPA: A Timeline
Congress comes to its senses about SOPA / PIPA
- 40+ Items Tech Will Kill this Digital Decade
Another cool post with video by Erik Qualman
- Italian Cruise Ship’s Dangerous Path Posted to Facebook Before Crash – via Mashable
- The Facebook Eye – Nathan Jurgenson – Technology – The Atlantic
Thought provoking commentary.
- How to Lie, Cheat & Steal Your Way to a Bigger Social Graph ~ via Social Media Today
If you like looking for social media love in all the wrong places, this post’s for you.
- 10 Creative Ways to Use QR Codes for Marketing
Interested in using QR codes for Marketing. Please learn to use them correctly.
- Why Google’s Social Search Is Too Much, Too Soon
What do you think about the social search. Comment below.
Digest powered by RSS Digest