My favorite links of the week from the best Social Media and Tech blogs and websites:
- YouTube Adds Automatic Face Blurring Option [YouTube]
- More on Social Objects
via Geek Estate Blog – the importance of social objects.
- Olympic Games – interesting graphics about the events ~ via Chart Porn
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook Picture Hints at Walmart Partnership
Facebook – WalMart partnership? Maybe we are approaching the end of the world.
- How to Host a Google+ Hangout on Air
Yes, you can do a G+ Hangout on air and share it on Youtube. ~via Mashable
- Top 5 Online Marketing Mistakes
- Here’s What Social Networks Know About You
- Some experts say email marketing is dead: true or false?
Has your email marketing increased or decreased over the past year?
- Mom allegedly hacks school computer, changes kids’ grades
- Personal Information, Password Theft on the Rise
Be careful, be security-minded.
- Rise of Mobile – Video Watching [Infographic | DX3.net]
h/t Holy Kaw!
- How to Boost SEO By Editing Your Website’s Title Tags
- 23 Air Travel Tips
Useful and unusual air travel tips from WordPress founder, Matt Mullenweg
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do on LinkedIn
For all you LinkedIn folks via Mashable
- Steve Wozniak’s Version Of Essential Stuff
Ever feel like you have too many devices? read this from Neatorama.
- Microsoft Pulls Out of MSNBC
- 8 Things Dale Carnegie Got Right About Social Engagement ~ via Social Media Today
- Social Media Metrics: The Real Value of Facebook ‘Likes’
- Is Google+ The Best Social Network For Marketers After All?
- Find out what apps have permission to your Gmail account
- Why Analytics Matter to Small Businesses
- Google beefs up security for Chrome browser extensions
- Maximize your tweets [infographic]
Get more mileage and sharing from your tweets
Digest powered by RSS Digest