My favorite links of the week from the best Social Media and Tech blogs and websites:
- Cyberbullying: Scourge of the Internet [INFOGRAPHIC] ~via Mashable
- How To Change Twitter Names Without Losing Followers ~h/t Jeremy Blanton
- Feeding the Social Media Beast: The ‘Why’ Behind Curating Content
- How to Live-tweet from an Event ~ via Social Media today
If you MUST live tweet and event, here are some useful tips.
- Is a Facebook “Want” button the axe that kills Amazon? via Social Media Today
Amazon killer or just more Facebook BS?
- 4 Ways Social Media Can Help You Close More Sales
- The week in tech: 5 must-know things
via USA Today
- Scoring Klout: The dish on social influence measurement [infographic]
Are you into Klout? Do you check your score daily? Or do you just think it’s another silly metric?
- The declining problem of (Groucho) Marxism
Seth Godin wisdom.
- How to Create “The Perfect Blog Post”
- Google+ Hangouts Get Closed Captioning, Transcripts
- History of the Internet in a Nutshell [INFOGRAPHIC]
Very cool infographic.. scroll through the history of the internet. It gets pretty complex in the last 5 years. via Mashable
- Facebook Tab Engagement Down 53% Since Timeline Launch
- QR codes – don’t believe the hype
After a couple of years of hype, are QR codes dead?
- 4 Ways to Discover More About Your Audience With Social Media
via Social Media Examiner
- Review: Google’s Nexus 7 is the budget tablet to beat
Have you pre-ordered yours? I have.
Digest powered by RSS Digest