My favorite links of the week from the best Social Media and Tech blogs and websites:
- Is social media making us socially awkward? [infographic]
- How to Make Your Facebook Feed Simpler, Sexier [VIDEO]
A solution for Facebook frustrations?
- Who’s Using Pinterest Anyway? [INFOGRAPHIC]
Yes, Pinterest is still popular with some
- Browser Speed Tests: Chrome 19, Firefox 13, Internet Explorer 9, and Opera 11.64 [Browser Speed Tests]
And the winner is….
- Memphis Social Media Usage Up, Survey Says
H/T Sarah Baker at Daily News – Memphis is slowly moving forward into the 21st Century.
- Unroll.me Saves Your Inbox from Newsletters, Notifications, and Other Email Subscriptions [Video]
- Google, Twitter and Facebook rally to fight “bad ads”, malware and online trust issues
- Facebook’s growth rate is slowing
- Ex-Apple engineer reportedly buying NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies | Technically Incorrect – CNET News
- The Flawed Thinking Behind The Anti-Automation Stance
I agree with the author’s position here. I review all the material I post via automation for relevance to my audience. Hopefully you find it useful.
- The 5 Ways You Stink At LinkedIn
Good tips for doing LinkedIn wrong will help us understand how to do it right
- The GM Facebook Advertising Saga Plays Out Like an Episode of Mad Men
via Brian Solis
Digest powered by RSS Digest