My favorite links of the week from the best Social Media and Tech blogs and websites:
- New Features That Make Google+ a No Brainer for Business Marketing
- ‘Facebook parenting’ & privacy
- 11 Things You Need To Know About Social Media
- 5 Worst Mobile Behavior Offenses
- You might be a Social Media Spammer (and not know it).
- Facebook Trivia: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Social Network
- Guy Kawasaki Compares Google+ to Apple, Calls it a ‘Religious Experience’
- Why Trust Agents Did So Well ~via ChrisBrogan.com
A must-read post by Chris Brogan on internet scammers and the growing importance of TRUST.
- What can we learn from General Motors pulling $10M ad spend from Facebook? ~via Buzz Bin
- The State of Social Media 2012
- Google Chrome overtakes Internet Explorer as the Web’s most used browser
- Google+ Hangouts On Air: What Marketers Need to Know
- Android app remembers to turn your ringer on after meetings – AGBeat
Now this is an app I really need
- Social media tips for responding to comments [infographic] ~ via Holy Kaw!
- You will be judged (or you will be ignored) ~ via Seth Godin
Digest powered by RSS Digest