Archive for April, 2012
Google has just introduced the much awaited Google Drive, the online storage, desktop synced product for any files you care to store and share. 5 Gig of storage is free, with very low rates for additional bandwidth. If you are a Google Docs fan, Docs is now integrated into Drive. It’s all brand new and I am loving it so far. Sign up and check it out.
Let us know what you think!
I spent a long time today trying to figure out how to delete individual photos from my albums in Google+. It’s easy to do, but not very straight forward. Generally, if you take a lot of pictures with your phone there are some you just want to throw away. I couldn’t find the answer by Googling it, so here’s how to delete those unwanted pictures:
- When signed into Google+,click the Photos icon in the left sidebar.
- My Photos tab defaults to “Photos from your phone” – there is a simple delete button on that page.
- Click the Albums tab at the top of the page to explore your albums.
- Choose (click on) the album that contains the pictures you want to delete.
- Click the down arrow on the More button on the top right of the page.
- From the dropdown, you can delete the entire album, but you want to click Organize Album.
- Select the pictures you want to delete, and click the Delete button at the top of the screen.
- When you are finished, click the Done Organizing button top left, and that’s it. Read the rest of this entry »